Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday



I don't have many this week.  I was sick so most days I stayed in bed.  On the day I looked the best, I left the house before anyone else was awake- did I mention I need a full length mirror??


 Please ignore the background.  We were on our way out the door and Bryce was not thrilled about stopping to take pictures- much less look for the best location.  He is so sweet though he did it in two different places! The necklace was from Walmart a million years ago and cost $5. The shirt is from Old Navy Clearance- $6.  Shorts were from Old Navy last year.  And the shoes- that is the best part.  They were from a small shop in our hotel in Vegas and cost $10.  They were falling apart since the pleather stretched but I cut the sides off and added stick on velcro and they are perfect now!

               
This is what my sweet girl wore for her last day of school! She is amazing, this kid.   The writing is what her friends at school wrote on her shirt- cute, huh!
















Next week I will definitely have more looks.  I am linking up with the Pleated Poppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment