Monday, June 4, 2012

Fun with Cousins



I had such a great weekend!! My sister in law came up for a visit with two of my nephews.  We had so much fun!!!! The kids got to have a fun sleepover (we even made a sweet little tent for the big kids to sleep under).  We pulled the bubbles out, took the kids to parks, went to Bearizona and saw some sweet baby bears, had movie night, and so many other fun things!! It was so great for the kids to play with the cousins.  





It was a busy weekend.  But so good.  I was able to sit down with my sister in law for the first time in  a long time and just talk.  We talked, and talked, and talked.  It was so good.  I love that I have such sweet sister in laws! I always had wanted a sister growing up and she has become that to me.  I feel so blessed.
It is so great to have another woman around who loves God so much and is such a great mom who inspires me to be a better mom and a better person.  I am so thankful for my family!!

Do you have a family member who inspires you? Do you have an in law or a friend who is like a sister/brother to you???

No comments:

Post a Comment