Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I wore Wednesday and I need a full length mirror

   I worked a lot this week and sometimes didn't have a chance to take pictures.   I wish I had a full length mirror so I didn't have to ask the hubs to take all my photos.  So some of these lovely pics are in the hallway at school. Some are in the classroom when I asked my daughter to snap it pre-class.  So bear with the lighting, please.  It is not my best round of photography.

The Dress- Kohls a million years ago.
Sweater- Marshall's
Shoes (I know you can barely see them) I can't remember 

   

          This is my church pic, some short people joined me for this one.  They totally stole the show.  Bella is in a red tank that she got from her Nanni, her skirt is from Children's place; Arydona is in a cute polka dot dress she got for Easter a couple years ago; The Mamma- a Black House White Market top from MIL, capris from Sam's club of all places!!!

This is my driving to Phoenix dress.  I got it at a cute boutique in town called Rainbow's End.  I love the flowiness of the dress and the lace at the top.  Shoes are from Charlotte Russe


Linking up with the Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment