Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday- wrapping up vacay

So since we were on vacation last week, ok, more since we are recovering from vacation this week!! I am putting a few in here that didn't make it in previous What I Wore Wednesdays.  These were from our vacation- but the wonky wifi didn't allow them to upload for some reason, soooooo I will call today wrapping up vacay.

I decided this pose was fitting for the day- we had just arrived at Jellystone Park.
Shorts- Old Navy
  Tank- Target
Scarf-   London street vender.
Shoes Payless



 So here I was at Sutter Home- it was a free wine tasting...that's what I'm talking about!!!!
Hat- H&M
Shirt- Good will
Sweater- Old Navy
Jeans (they are capris but the fence covers that part) Sam's Club- but they are Nine and Co and awesome!!


This is on the Fisherman's Wharf pier
There is that Old Navy sweater again!!
Blouse- Target
Jeans- Marshall's

linking up with the Pleated Poppy

1 comment: