Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday! it's almost summer


Happy Wednesday!! I can't wait for summer, also since I substitute teach, it means I can be home all day everyday!! Since my oldest is in school, it means we all (except poor Daddy) will be home all day everyday and that is something to be excited about!!

.

The jeans- Sam's Club!!! 
the shirt- Ross
The Sweater Walmart (I was out and got cold and needed a cheap sweater.  It was $5)
The necklace- a gift




 
The shoes- H&M                                          The earings a local boutique- "The Happy Hippy"

                                The bracelet- I honestly can't remember.  But I loved it and had to get it in the shot!



                                                   Sweater- Old Navy, tank- gifted
White house Black Market, skirt- thrifted










             Apparently someone was using my camera!! I had to sneak in this to "What I Wore Wednesday"!  Pajamas- hand me down from her sister.   And we are linking up with The Pleated Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment