Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday- Fail

Again, this week I won't be linking up.  Summer is so busy!! This week Bryce was working day shifts and I was running to Dr appointments.  I didn't get any pics done for What I Wore Wednesday.

On the other hand, I loved having my husband home in the evenings to hang out with.  He is so fun to spend time with!!!!! I like having him around.

I was sick this week- I had strep throat.  I haven't had that in years!! I am on antibiotics now and so it is better.  Yesterday I had to drive to Phoenix (still feeling sick) to see a gastro-enterologist.  I will find out in three weeks if I actually have celiac or if it's just a gluten intolerance.  I am glad to know!!!

This is another case where I wish we had a full length mirror because I looked really cute yesterday!! But no pics! So I am going to do my best to get back on track next week. Especially since the following week I will be MIA again.....for the most part.


No comments:

Post a Comment