Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Worship Wednesday ( The Very First )

Well it is Wednesday.  I am starting Worship Wednesdays.  Since it is the very first one and it is a new year, I thought today I would create a list of  3 blessings and instead of a "resolution" I would create 3 new goals that God has put on my heart. 

My blessings:

1) The gift of a new life in our family.  I gave birth to our sweet Blysse Jaine on November 5 of 2015 and she has been such an amazing gift.  Last December - December 21, 2013- I gave birth to my son, Trin Michael Alan Davis.  It was a tragic day because he unfortunately had passed away.  I was 18 weeks pregnant and he had a true knot in his cord.  It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life. I had prayed for this little boy and God had blessed me with him.  I will never know why God chose to take him home, but He did.  We held him and took pictures and prayed that God would bless us and that this time we would be able to take that child home with us. I became pregnant with Blysse 8 weeks after giving birth to Trin.  It was a difficult pregnancy.  I had  a hemorrhage during the first trimester and on more than one occasion we thought we had lost her, I was anxious and scared through much of the pregnancy.  But she was born absolutely perfect.  I am so incredibly blessed that she is in my life. 

2) My marriage.  In the past few years my husband and I have worked hard to become closer to each other and closer to God.  He becomes my best friend more every day.  I am so thankful that our relationship is close and that we have so much respect and care for each other.  He loves me and he loves his children and honors God in his life.  I am very blessed in this. 

3) My Savior.  I am so blessed that the God of the universe, in His ultimate wisdom, decided to send His son to die for me.  He called me to Him and walks with me everyday. I am so incredibly blessed by the way that He teaches me, helps me and cares about me.  This is a gift that I did not earn.  It has been the most amazing and beautiful gift. There is not a day that goes by that I do not praise God for this amazing blessing.


My goals:

1) I am going to write more.  I will try and go into that more in depth later. 

2)  I am going back to gluten free.  I took a test that I thought showed I was not celiac but later found that it was not accurate.  And my thyroid has gotten really out of whack during the last two pregnancies so in order to heal my body I plan to cut out gluten again 100%

3) I am going to recommit to putting God first in our finances.  We need to be much more prayerful in what we spend money on  and how God wants us to use our resources. 



How about you?  Do you have goals for 2015?   What about the blessings that the last year has brought?  I would love to hear about your blessings and goals from last year and this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment