Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello Again

I just noticed that it has been almost a year since I have actually published anything. It has been a busy 9-10 months! God called us to move 4 hours away to the Petrified Forest National Park- yes we live in a National Park, that is our backyard. We live 25 minutes from the nearest town and it is a bit of isolation. We have had to try to figure out why God called us here, which has been challenging but I think we are getting here.

Also in that time we have had to figure out our new schooling routine as well as my loving hubby's new work schedule. All in all it has been a time of serious adjustment in our lives. At this point things seem to be getting into a routine of sorts and we are adjusting.

I have noticed that this year has been a year of growth and change. I have noticed that my children have grown not only physically but emotionally and spiritually. My oldest has asked that she be baptized and we are going through the meaning of that with her before proceeding, but it has been very exciting. My middle child has started initiating prayer with our family and it has been a beautiful thing to watch.

I know that God is moving in our family and we are going to see some amazing things in the future. I am very excited about the things we can watch happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment